Here are a few of our favorite travel quotes matched with photos from our own adventures in Mexico.
1. 'It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.'
2. 'Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.'
3. 'Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.'
4. 'A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.'
5. 'To put a city in a book, to put the world on one sheet of paper -- maps are the most condensed humanized spaces of all...They make the landscape fit indoors, make us masters of sights we can't see and spaces we can't cover.'
6. 'There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.'
7. 'For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.'
8. 'It always seems impossible until its done.'
9. 'The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.'
10. 'Own only what you can carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.'
11. 'We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.'
12. 'Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.'
13. 'Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.'
12 de Noviembre, 2017 Son las 12:00 de la noche y ya suena el despertador. Es momento de salir de las tiendas de campaña y prepararse para empezar a subir...
¿Quieres vivir un programa de certificación único en México atravesando uno de los lugares de naturaleza y cultura viva más espectaculares del país? Un gr...
Viviendo en un lugar tan acelerado y caótico como la CDMX, siempr...
Este lugar nos enamoró por varias razones. En Tulum hay much...
A 3700 metros de altura, El Potosí no solo es el punto de mayor e...
Siendo vegana en la CDMX cada semana me sorprendo con nuevas prop...