Here are a few of our favorite travel quotes matched with photos from our own adventures in Mexico.
1. 'It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.'
2. 'Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.'
3. 'Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.'
4. 'A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.'
5. 'To put a city in a book, to put the world on one sheet of paper -- maps are the most condensed humanized spaces of all...They make the landscape fit indoors, make us masters of sights we can't see and spaces we can't cover.'
6. 'There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.'
7. 'For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.'
8. 'It always seems impossible until its done.'
9. 'The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.'
10. 'Own only what you can carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.'
11. 'We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.'
12. 'Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.'
13. 'Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.'
Valle de Guadalupe is best known as the land of Mexican wine. In recent years it has transformed into a haven for foodies and travelers who enjoy living we...
1. Planear un viaje quita el estrés y da emoción, en otras palabras, ayuda contra la depresión. En un estudio de 2009 de la Universidad de Kansas, se c...
Este conjunto de Villas, sumergidas en la selva entre hamacas yuc...
Nos encanta el Yoga y si hay un buen plan para descansar y centra...
Por que San Miguel de Allende se puede explorar eternamente, pero...
Valle de Guadalupe is best known as the land of Mexican wine. In ...